Over the past several years we have worked together to host adoption events at the store to help pets find new homes. This month’s event is Friday, December 8th from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. and Saturday, December 9th from 10:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. at both Mike Brown Subaru and Mitchell County Animal Rescue.
“Our family has always been animal lovers. We have benefited beyond words from our relationships with our pets. We have witnessed, and been blessed by our pets helping family members deal with the loss of loved ones and helping others to deal with and recover from health issues. One of the most important things we do is help with the welfare of animals and assist in finding them new homes” said Mike Brown.
Highlights of the December 8th and 9th adoption event:
- ASPCA will cover the adoption fee for the first 25 adoptions
- Bring your pet in for nail clippings with a $5 donation to MCAR
- Pictures of your current pet
- Pictures of your adoption pet
- 50% off oil change certificates with all adoptions on both days
- Tours of the facility at Mitchell County Animal Rescue upon request
If you are considering a pet, please make it a point to stop by either or both of these locations before you make your decision.