SITUATION UPDATE: JUNE 29
As of 11:50 a.m. today:
|NC Cases||NC Deaths||NC Tests
More data are available online at covid19.ncdhhs.gov/dashboard.
- There is no dial-in media briefing regarding COVID-19 planned for today. More details on the next media briefing will be announced.
- The COVID-19 Patients Presumed to be Recovered report was updated today. There are now 45,538 COVID-19 patients presumed to be recovered. You can find the posted report here.
- The COVID-19 Surveillance Summary report was updated on Thursday, June 25. View the report on the CLI Surveillance webpage. This report is updated every Thursday by 4 p.m.
- The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services has expanded the COVID-19 Dashboard to include expanded county data on trends, demographics and testing. The updated dashboard also includes a new report on COVID-19 clusters in child care and school settings. Read more.
- NCDHHS has awarded grants to five local North Carolina organizations to help address the disparate impact COVID-19 is having among the state’s Hispanic and LatinX communities. Read more.