The assessment suggests that the current problem with vaccination speed is much more a matter of demand management rather than supply or distribution. Three independent observers confirm the need to give much more attention to demand. The suggested strategic option is in line with what North Carolina already has in place: To vaccinate our most vulnerable sources of demand and our most influential sources of supply as quickly and effectively as possible to reduce the overall network of vulnerabilities.
NCDHHS Web Updates on the C19 Pandemic:
Clusters in NC report updated
- Patients Presumed to be Recovered report updated:
- Vaccine FAQs have been updated to match most recent PDF
- Bilingual Vaccine flyer added
- Updates/additions made to Vaccine provider Find your spot page
- Please note that the link to the form for vaccine providers has been removed as it was being filled out by the general public. The form/DHHS contact will be communicated directly to LHDs and hospitals.